(erielack) NS Looking for two Erie or EL Switch Locks with keys.

Any one on this list,  If you have two switch locks with keys of  either Erie
or EL vintage, and would like to assist the NS with there display of  a
semephore signal at head quarters, please contact Michael Bickham,  at
_bruce.bickham_@_nscorp.com_ (mailto:bruce.bickham@nscorp.com)
The signal come off the Southern Tier west of Binghamton, NY. The following
is part of Michaels email.
Attachment is a photo of the signal in operational condition.

Bob Bahrs

Let me back up a bit. Here in corporate headquarters we have a small museum
that encompasses all our predecessor railroads. Tom Ables and I refurbished an
 old 1920's era semaphore signal. It's in working order and we've replaced
the  door with Lexan and lit the interior so people could see the inter-working.
Of  course we had to reduce the height. We have a foot switch so kids can
activate  the head mechanism. We're just getting it installed yesterday and today
and I  need two switch locks to keep kids out of the cabinets. The original
signal was  set up near Endicott, NY. so without doing research I'm guessing
the Erie  Lackawanna RR. Do you know someone who has two switches and is willing
to sell  them to us? Appreciate any advice you can throw our way.
Michael  Bickham
Manager Imaging  Resources