(erielack) Erie's Bronx terminal

Someone mentioned Erie's Bronx terminal.

  I've been watching the Sopranos for the first time on TV.

  I saw an episode where Pussy met his FBI contact in a city with a bridge in the background (I don't know if you can see the river). They are standing on. what used to be the Bronx Erie terminal  The bridge is the 138th St. bridge and it crosses the Harlem river. Yankee stadium is less than a mile north.

  Ed Mines

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.