RE: (erielack) What is it?

Thanks to all who responded. I think that, as many people pointed out,
this is a former "tell-tale" support pole - it's about the right
diameter for that. It's far too small of a pipe to be a signal.

Plus ("duh" on my part) its proximity to the Wootton St. bridge makes
"tell-tale" an obvious choice. Next time I go back I'll look on the
other side of the tracks to look for another support pole.

Thanks to all!

	- Paul