Re: (erielack) team tracks without platforms

I believe tar would come in a box car -- in bricks, would it not?

IIRC, it gets thrown into a heater, melted, then used in paving and other jobs, and hardened again when cooled.

Except on hot days when it stuck to your shoes and left tracks on Mom's carpet . . .

Cheers,
Jim