Re: (erielack) team tracks without platforms & Tower

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-17-07

DLW_431_Buf_at_sta_Stg_53_closeup.jpg (image/jpeg, 786x393 36130 bytes, BF: 8.55 ppb)

Bob,

Off hand, I don't know the name. Will have to search.

But, you went by the tower BEFORE you got to the station. It was actually
part of the station complex. It controlled all movements into the depot and
going past the depot down to the lake freighthouse and coal dumper.

In the attached photo, you can see the tower at the end of the platform. It
was located right on Michigan St.

Ron