RE: (erielack) Photo of EL RS-2 #902

> I'm 99 percent sure the photo is taken on the east side of
> Washington Avenue near the old erecting shops.  It is quite a
> complex over there, but is also secure since the shops are
> used still.  The track the locomotive is on would be the one
> that goes between the Office and Storage Building (where I
> work) and the scrap dock, and over Washington Avenue.  The
> overhead crane is the give-away.
>
> Patrick McKnight
> Historian/Archivist
> Steamtown NHS
> 570-340-5193

What puzzles me is the presence of a company-service covered hopper to
the left of the engine - I don't see why this would be at that location.
At first glance, I thought (as Bob Bahrs and Rich Pennisi pointed out)
it was the MU shed in Hoboken, which always had one of these company
service covered hoppers there, but I thought this building looked much
taller than the MU shed. Any confirmations?