RE: (erielack) Re: Walthers Bethlehem Flush-Deck Cars: First Impression

Great summary!  The Dec 1993 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman has a
comprehensive article about the 89'4" flush-deck flat car.  It includes
information about all three builders of this design (Bethlehem, Pullman-
Standard, and ACF) and the various hitch models and configurations.

We N scalers are fortunate to have the accurate Micro-Trains car for these
prototypes.  Now if only Athearn would release the EL trailers in N...

  Frank

> In this final post, I'll discuss the Walthers cars but I see I need to add a few
> comments about the prototype.

<SNIP>