From: "Vincent Lee" <vincejlee_@_yahoo.com>
To: "Mailist ErieLackawnna" <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:47 PM
Subject: (erielack) Atlas HO Erie Hart Ballast hoppers

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-15-07
>
> AtlasBallastHpr.jpg (image/jpeg, 1500x860 221553 bytes, BF: 5.82 ppb)
>
> I picked up one of these new Atlas releases this weekend (photo attached).
Atlas got the lettering right, but the rivet pattern doesn't match the
prototype for the vertical reinforcements on the side of the car. Still,
it's really nice looking, with a neat set of interior bracing, and it's very
free rolling. It's also well weighted, so it's a good candidate for running
as an empty car.