(erielack) Atlas HO Erie Hart Ballast hoppers

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-04-15-07

AtlasBallastHpr.jpg (image/jpeg, 1500x860 221553 bytes, BF: 5.82 ppb)

I picked up one of these new Atlas releases this weekend (photo attached). Atlas got the lettering right, but the rivet pattern doesn't match the prototype for the vertical reinforcements on the side of the car. Still, it's really nice looking, with a neat set of interior bracing, and it's very free rolling. It's also well weighted, so it's a good candidate for running as an empty car.

Vince Lee

Modeling the Erie Wyoming Division in Pennsylvania and
the Erie 28th Street Terminal in New York City

Please visit my website for eastern and western railfanning photos:
http://www.eastwestrails.com/