RE: (erielack) Hoboken Eateries, in the Terminal

Great stuff, vze3fhdr, thanks.

I grew up in Weehawken (graduated WHS in 1951) and George Polites (the son,
I believe) was a member of my class.

Visits to Hoboken were mostly by trolley (MY strongest hobby), but I do
remember some of the Hoboken Terminal details -- and now I can adopt yours
as mine!  :-)

One correction to the first post -- 21 West New York bus (was trolley bus)
ran from Hoboken to Nunguessers (North Bergen at Fairview line) with some
runs to PAP.  22 Summit ran Bergenline Avenue from Nunguessers down to not
Hoboken but to Jersey City?  25 Weehawken bus (was trolley bus) ran from
Hoboken to the NYCRR West Shore Ferry in Weehawken as a variant of the 21.
Details in the 'who cares' category.

'Nuff of this marginally on-topic stuff of mine.  Now back to more of
your - - -

<><   john   ><>