Re: (erielack) Digest #2343

Dearest Trainman55:

As Samuel Johnson famously said, "patriotism is the last refuge of a true scoundrel".  You appeared out of nowhere to put down this group for no good reason, then you insult all of us by telling us we are not worthy of owning original railroad china like you, then finally you tell us you are tearing up your fictitious donation check - heck you probably couldn't find the crayon to write it anyway.

Get a life - just not here.

Ken Clark (not hiding behind a stupid email name)

trainman55_@_comcast.net wrote: You people really enjoy bashing on others whom you may NOT agree with. Last time I looked, we were still in the US  of A altho with the latest flap about Imus and other PC attempts to curtail speech, we may have an amended version of first amendment freedoms. Dont you people need the bidet for your dining car.

- --
Keep on Chuggin

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.