From: gkazin_@_yahoo.com
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:01 PM
Subject: (erielack) Bidet?

I finally got around to looking at the photos of this object on eBay.
 It appears to be a baby's bathtub, given its dimensions and shape.
It is too small for an adult.

A bidet requires warm running water in order to perform its hygienic
purpose.

The DLW label on the underside was probably applied for shipping it.
Other labels indicating its destination and origin probably were
removed long ago.  There is an obvious place where a label once WAS.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey