Re: (erielack) Digest #2343

Bill,

I don't think any plumbing fixture on any railroad was marked for the
railroad.  It just doesn't make sense.  Things that are removable - china,
lanterns, etc. would be marked.  Stations might be marked for a specific
railroad (especially in towns with more than one railroad).  Obviously cars
and locomotives would be marked.  If I am in the bathroom on a Lackawanna
passenger car I don't think I need to be reminded with a marked toilet!

Tim