(erielack) Digest #2343

After reading this digest, the following thought came to mind -

Since trainman55, whoever he is (nice signature), tore up his check to the ELDPCS perhaps he can now buy the eBay bidet and be satisfied of having a real piece of "DL&W" porcelain?  I'd say something about putting his money where his mouth is, but that's not quite right and anything else is probably inappropriate list content.  Use your imaginations - :-)

Seeing this for sale makes me wonder if anyone ever collected railroad .. plumbing fixtures..  though.  Somewhere I have a soap dispenser that was in the Lehigh Valley Ithaca yard office/crew room.  I didn't really want one of the urinals that was still along the wall, even if they'd been loose already, somehow I didn't think it would have much collector value.

Sorry for the OT, but I thought it might be amusing enough to share.

Bill K.