Re: (erielack) Re: Cutofff

Is this a series of serious comments or is it a rant?  I don't quite follow what you have been saying about being drunk, harrisburg, 40 oz'ers, and all.  Am I missing something here?

  John Payne
  Milford   Connecticut

ERIE LACKAWANNA <erie_lackawanna_@_yahoo.com> wrote:
  The Drunks wanted to see if an Amtrak Train fits on The Cut-Off!!!! Apparently didn't and did not bother to come back.

Maybe a NYP-Scranton run may have worked with catenary extended across Delaware River and Scranton and into Harrisburg. After some 40 Oz's the Drunks could have dreamed up this episode!!!

"Gary R. Kazin" wrote:
This was a test train run by AMtrak to evaluate possible service from
Hoboken   .   .   .

Bored stiff? Loosen up...