RE: (erielack) Train List

   The dispatcher sheet is $25.00.Shipping & handling + $5.00 for a total of
$30.00.

    The heavy duty mailing tubes add to the cost but prevent damage. (except
one time when the USPS ran over the tube and ripped it and the train poster
in half. I tried to claim the damage on the insurance, but they took the
position that they HAD delivered the package and only paid off if it never
got there.)
As for the Wyoming Div'n.............I imagine that the Company decided to
run a train if enough freight accrued. If not - no train. Parts of the
Wyoming division still appear on the 1967 sheet.

Regards

Walt Smith