RE: (erielack) List Address

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Paul Brezicki wrote:

> Paul,
>
> I'm not really familiar with how this works so this may not be possible in our case, but for the people who receive the Digest version, can we do something that they're doing now with the Yahoo groups: you can click "reply to sender" or "reply to all" options at the bottom of each post?
>
> Paul B

The short answer is no.

Yahoo sends out HTML email, our digest email is plain text. It could be done
if the digest mail was converted via programming to be HTML or Content-type:
multipart/alternative text and HTML, but I'm not going to spend numerous hours
of my time making that happen, life's too short! Yahoo can afford to spend
millions of dollars per year on programmers, I'm not going to try to compete
with that.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services