RE: (erielack) List Address

At 11:31 AM 2/19/2007, Paul Tupaczewski wrote:
>I'm all for whatever the list majority wants to see - we just haven't
>gotten too many complaints about this until recently.
>
>If no one is vehemently against the idea, I suggest we change the list
>mechanism so that "Reply" replies to the LIST, not the individual. What
>say everyone?
>
>         - Paul

That's fine with me for whatever my own opinion is worth. It's not a
big deal to cut and paste a different address if someone wants to
send to an individual, but considering the difficulty some people
have over deleting the repetitious portions of replied-to emails,
there may objections from some.

Just my opinion,

Joe K.