RE: (erielack) List Address

Gize, we talked about this before, about a month ago.  Bob will get two copies of this, because I
clicked on "reply all" and it comes up with both his address and the list's address in the "to" box.
Now, I could delete one or the other from the "to" box, but I'm lazy, and don't feel like doing
that.  'Sides, it would not prove the point.

Now, the way that Henry has set up this list is that if I hit "Reply," it will go only to Bob.
Since I'm anticipating this to go to the entire list, I hit "Reply all" so that maybe we can get to
understand this, and stop talking about it.

I know that most Yahoo lists are set up so that whether you click on "Reply all" or simply "Reply"
it goes only to the list.  I actually prefer the erielack list method, because it gives me an easy
option to send a note to everybody, or just to the person who posted.  To reply to just the poster
on a Yahoo list, you have to copy the poster's address from the original message, THEN click "Reply"
and replace the list address with the individual's address.  That's a lot more work.  The result
from the erielack method is that some messages appear in the original sender's mailbox twice.  Since
my "Delete" key works just fine, I have no trouble with that.

SGL

Let's talk about the EL, the ERIE, or the DL&W, OK?