RE: (erielack) ERIE benches?

> While in Tuxedo, NY today waiting for the HO-7 with BNSF
> power, I noticed at the train station an old ERIE concrete
> bench. I wonder how many of these are still around?
> KS

There are actually quite a few on former Erie lines - NJT has seen fit
to keep them maintained, as they're nice benches with those heavy cast
concrete ends.

We were donated one at the Whippany Railway Museum a few years ago, and
it's on display next to our ticket office, if anyone wants to see it. :)