Re: (erielack) Buffalo

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Rich Young wrote:

>           Speaking of Buffalo, when the Erie and the
> Lack merged who's yard did the use I know there was a
> joint yard formed that also was connected to the NKP (
> NW ) yard. Can anyone explain what the progression was
> not having ever been there?

They used both the major Erie and Lackawanna East Buffalo yards righ through
to the end. Lackawanna's yard was turned into Bison Yard and Erie's adjacent
yard complex was downgraded, but was still used.

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services