Re: (erielack) Time to turn the calendar...

It is interesting how many times in the 1960's that one of the Erie
heavyweight diners was used on the Phoebe Snow.  With 10 lounge seats in the
diner and the Tavern-lounge car for 2 coaches and one sleeper this was
certainly a generous amount lounge space.

Tim