RE: (erielack) Erie and EL Sleeper from Rapido Trains

I agree with Todd - N scale has become much more popular. Even HO stalwart Athearn now produces N products. And the N stuff from Atlas and Micro-Trains rivals that of HO.

But when it comes to such a "premium" product as the Rapido cars, which are already expensive in HO, I don't think you'd sell enough in N scale to recoup your costs. I could be wrong, but that's just how I see it.

	- Paul