From: "Bruce Alcock" <nytrr_@_hotmail.com>
To: "Todd Stearns" <toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:12 PM
Subject: RE: (erielack) N Scale Arnold EL Bay Window Cab

Todd:
     Wasn't that an Atlas caboose?  There is one hole for a smokestack on
one side, and the other side as two holes next to each other and a single
hole on the other side the car.  The two hole next to each other for for an
antena that was circular - the circle was parallel to the roof, with two
pieces of plastic holding it up. The cars were a special run and I don't
remember who did them, but they must be at least 15 years old.  I don't know
who would make a replacement antena, althought you could put a brake wheel
on a piece of wire and would more accurately resemble the antenas that were
on the E-L cabooses, if I'm not mistaken.

 -bruce
Bruce Alcock
OK N-Rail

- ----------------------------------------
> From: toddsyr_@_twcny.rr.com
> To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
> Subject: Re: (erielack) N Scale Arnold EL Bay Window Cab
> Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:03:08 -0400
>
> Thanks for the tip Art, much appreciated. I'm just guessing on the
antenna.
> On one side of the roof, there's a single hole (smokejack hole?). On the
> opposite side are two parallel holes.I just figured they were for an
> antenna, though most cabeese have 3 holes for that. I'll definitly check
out
> parts from Micro-Trains. I'm also on the lookout for a more realistic
> roofwalk for a Bachman Silver Series wide vision caboose. The stock one
> looks way too thick in my opinion. Thanks again, Todd

Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-685ee3e858fe

http://www.eset.com