(erielack) Re: Becker's Roseland Miniature Railroad

Dave,

I may have read it from materials I found at the Roseland Public Library
about 10-15 years ago.  I thought that Peachtree Jct. was supposed to be
the equivalent of the Branchville wye (prior to the former being extended
into an oval track in 1949); Centerville was Netcong; Centerville yard was
Port Morris yard; and Pig Pen grade (3.5%) was Andover grade (2.8%?).  But
I'd be very interested in what you can dig up to confirm or deny all this.

Chuck

             Dave Rutan
             <rutan3_@_nac.net>
             10/10/2006 09:51          Charles_Walsh_@_berlex.com
                                       EL List <erielack_@_lists.elhts.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Becker's Roseland Miniature
                                       Railroad

Chuck,

I've heard that before, but that's about as far as my information goes.
  Wouldn't mind tracking it down as it's on topic for me...

Dave