Re: (erielack) Dansbury Depot - East Stroudsburg

Henry,

As far as I know, both Steamtown (NPS) and Delaware-Lackawanna have been
talked to about this in the past.  I think it's a great idea, but trying to
get NPS and/or D-L to agree to it is like trying to push a rope up to
Pocono Summit with your arms tied behind you.

Chuck

                      "J. Henry Priebe
                      Jr."
                      <root_@_net.bluemoon. To:     Erie Lackawanna Mail List <erielack@lists.elhts.org>