Re:RE: (erielack) Mystery Photo Location, solved

I haven't seen the photo, but is there a way to confirm that it hasn't been reversed in printing?

Randy Brown
Water tanks are seldom left open on top.  Reasons:  1) evaporation is ferocious.  2) aerial bombardment (if you get my drift) can pollute the water, even for purposes other than drinking.  3) Airborne dirt from other things like smoke and cinders aren't good either

I'll have to check out the photos you cite, as the existence of the bumper block >then< and no block
>now< is one of the reasons I figured it wasn't E. Stroudsburg.  Those things tend to last forever because it's so difficult to get rid of them.

SGL