(erielack) Slide Shows

Thanks to Rich Pennisi for the Dover slide show story.  Glad that Mr. Wogan
held back.  Armstrong towers kind of lent themselves to slide shows.  I
recall participating in a Sunday night slide show in SF Tower in 1972
(another armstrong plant).  Luckily, no officials were out that night.

There was also a slide show one weekend evening inside the Kingsland (NJ)
station.  The problem wasn't railroad brass but the local police.  A cop
banged on the door and the agent hosting the festivities explained what was
going on.  The cop then came inside and watched our slides for about 15
minutes, just for the heck of it.  The EL was very much a railfan's
railroad.

Jim Gerofsky