(erielack) Cliff Dwellers

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-04-06

CliffDwellers.jpg (image/jpeg, 355x800 79456 bytes, BF: 3.57 ppb)

This ad is an insert in the booklet of the same name that I just found in yet another pile of papers at the museum. I scanned some of the RR photos in the booklet and if it is not another very common item that everyone on the list has already seen, I am happy to post the RR-related images from it.

The booklet features inviting photos and a little text about the following communitites along the Lackawanna: The Oranges and Maplewood, Bloomfield, Glen Ridge, Montclair, Millburn/Short Hills/Springfield, Summit, Madison, Chatham, Morristown, Morris Plains, Mount Tabor, Denville, Dover, Lake Mohawk, New Providence, Sterling, Gillette, Millington, Lyons, Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Far Hills-Bedminster, Lyndhurst, Passaic, Paterson, Mountain View, Lake Packanack, Lincoln Park, Towaco, Boonton, Parsippany, Troy Hills, Lake Valhalla, Fayson Lakes, Mountain Lakes, and Rockaway.

Where/What is Fayson Lakes?
Lynne