Re: (erielack) Cliff Dwellers

Fayson Lakes is a residential community dating from 1927 in Kinnelon
Borough, up near NJ 23.  It's about 8 miles north from the DLW's Boonton
Line, and still is not an easy commute to New York; many in that area use
NJT bus service along NJ 23.

Can you give us a date for this brochure?

- --- Lynne <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net> wrote:

> NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
> To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
> following URL into your web browser:
>

> http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-03-04-06
>
> CliffDwellers.jpg (image/jpeg, 355x800 79456 bytes, BF: 3.57 ppb)
>
> This ad is an insert in the booklet of the same name that I just found
> in yet another pile of papers at the museum. I scanned some of the RR
> photos in the booklet and if it is not another very common item that
> everyone on the list has already seen, I am happy to post the RR-related
> images from it.
>
> The booklet features inviting photos and a little text about the
> following communitites along the Lackawanna: The Oranges and Maplewood,
> Bloomfield, Glen Ridge, Montclair, Millburn/Short Hills/Springfield,
> Summit, Madison, Chatham, Morristown, Morris Plains, Mount Tabor,
> Denville, Dover, Lake Mohawk, New Providence, Sterling, Gillette,
> Millington, Lyons, Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Far Hills-Bedminster,
> Lyndhurst, Passaic, Paterson, Mountain View, Lake Packanack, Lincoln
> Park, Towaco, Boonton, Parsippany, Troy Hills, Lake Valhalla, Fayson
> Lakes, Mountain Lakes, and Rockaway.
>
> Where/What is Fayson Lakes?

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7