Re: (erielack) RE: I-80 crossovers east of Denville

So Where is route 53 in this dwg?  and how does the angled bridge (Over
route 53) fit into it.  I grew up in Denville and ran the whole area
between Rt 53 and Rt 80.  It allways seemed like there was roadbed going
nowhere and old track left in place with trees growing through it.  This
was about the time the Georgia Pacific wharehouse was put in place.
between 1970 and 1980.

George Mason