(erielack) Six-wheel trucks on head-end cars

Not a structural or design engineer, I had a further question come to mind.
Were the intrinsically heavier six-wheel trucks needed not so much because
of the potential weight of a really loaded baggage car but because the car
might at times be very light and UN-loaded? I was thinking of the forces
impinging on such a car by 5,000 or even 10,000 HP at the front end and the
other end hauling up to 18 or more cars behind it (thinking of some of the
western trains)?  It would be sort of the reverse effect of a hollow little
caboose sandwiched between a pusher and a hundred freight cars. With the
baggage car, there probably would not be a danger of string-lining off the
track but maybe some weird forces would be at play?

Joe Braun