RE: (erielack) wacky ticket agents

A guy bought a ticket from me yesterday, with a credit card with the name
Lisa somebody on it. So I asked him if his name was Lisa, and he said it
was his wife's card, and gave me his ID.  I gave him the ticket, and he
made a comment about my humer.
A couple of weeks ago a guy showed me his picture ID in his wallet, and
there was also a baby picture in there.  So naturally I thought the baby
picture was him, and complimented him on the bow on his head.  Made him
smile.
Philip Martin, ticket ageent Morristown