(erielack) Erie main line (Middletown, Cheter, Harriman NY)

Hi folks,

I just got this request for info - can anyone answer this? (I'll collect the answers and forward them on)

     - Paul

I just found your site, while searching for info on the old Erie Main Line that ran from Harriman/Monroe through Chester, Oxford Depot, and up to Middletown, NY. I live near this area, and often walk along what has now become the Heritage Trail. I love railroad history, and am interested in finding out more about this line -- would love to see old photos! Do you know of anyone who has any info they could share with me? Thanks so much,