(erielack) DL&W/EL HO Modeling News! Oh..and Erie/EL/Conrail/NJT/NS too :)

I am very pleased to announce the availability of an item which DL&W and
early EL modelers have desired for quite some time. Available now from
the ELHS is a cast metal DL&W F unit emergency signal light! Although I
wouldn't normally make sales announcements, this part is near and dear
to my DL&W modeler's heart.

The part is made for the ELHS by Details West and includes, yes,
INCLUDES the correct size, specially made for this detail part, red MV
Products lens. The parts come two castings and two lenses to the pack
and are priced $3.60 for ELHS members and $4.50 for non members.

They are available from all of the usual places including the on line
member and non member sales pages on the ELHS web site:

www.erielackhs.org

Although several of us have been involved with this project, special
recognition goes to two people; First Bob Bahrs for his research
extraodinar of the light and second to Tim Costello, Model Coordinator
for the ELHS who did all the leg work with Details West and MV Products
to get the part produced.

Just as an aside, the image on the web site is the part installed on a
stock, out of the box, Stewart F3. As good as they were in their day,
man we've come a long way with models which represent the classic EMD
nose correctly!

Now the other announcement is a laser cut add on kit for the ELHS
Waldwick Interlocking Tower kit produced for the ELHS by The N Scale
Architect. A "modernization" kit is now available to update the tower
kit to its restored appearance. The add on kit is available in both HO
and N scales and can be found in the Models sections of the web site on
line sales pages.

Regards,

Will Shultz

End of EL List Daily V3 #1918