Re: (erielack) End of the line for Kingsley station...

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-02-04-06

5_Alford_trip_1-2-06_041.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x400 33203 bytes, BF: 7.23 ppb)
2_Alford_trip_1-2-06_033.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x400 37745 bytes, BF: 6.36 ppb)
3_Alford_trip_1-2-06_038.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x400 36132 bytes, BF: 6.64 ppb)
4_Alford_trip_1-2-06_044.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x900 78859 bytes, BF: 6.85 ppb)
1_Alford_trip_1-2-06_032.jpg (image/jpeg, 600x400 48526 bytes, BF: 4.95 ppb)

Paul & Jon,

Thanks for the tip on posting pictures.  It's only taken me a month to do it!

These pictures were taken on 1-2-06.  The day started out sunny and ended up cold and snowy.
Kingsley was an unfortunate mess.  Alford was a good visit.  Let's hope the vandals don't make
these sites any worse.  I wish I could buy and relocate either tower.  Not practical.

If anyone wants to see more pix from this trip (Tunkhannock, Martin's Creek, Alford), let me know.

Tony