Re: (erielack) Re: (ELHTS-Members) RE: Elevation Changes

Paul,

The problem is you are putting your own interpretation on what is said
without reading it. The waiver applies to and is granted only to
drawings and then it states "...but does not have the right to
distribute copies of the drawings to others." Sure everyone does it,
that doesn't make it right or legal.

Oh, and as for your example...most people don't do it in public.

Regards,

Will Shultz