Re: (erielack) The Delay, Linger & Wait

Lynne,

Thanks for the milk truck and the Town Talk.  Do you have a date for
that set of cartoons?
I always objected to the Delay, Linger and Wait comments since for three
years in the sixties from Basking Ridge to Newark I always made my 9 AM
classes at NCE.
The cartoon indicates that that name came from a time long before I rode
the train.
Pete Heimbach

Lynne wrote:

>NOTE: This message had contained at least one image attachment.
>To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
>following URL into your web browser:
>

>http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-20-05
>
>DelayLingerWait.jpg (image/jpeg, 1600x1572 572217 bytes, BF: 4.310 ppb)
>
>... from our museum archives. Have you seen this before?
>Lynne
>
>	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
>	Sponsored by the ELH&TS
>	http://www.elhts.org