Re: (erielack) Wreck of the milk train (2)

   Thank you for the information about the milk train photos. I knew that
DL&W is Delaware Lackawanna & Western (or Delay Linger & Wait, according to
an early cartoon in our archives), but I wasn't sure whether the shorthand
Lackawanna was really for the DL&W or the Erie Lackawanna, as I don't have
the dates for each company with me here at home. Thank you for confirming
that it was a DL&W train that was involved.
Lynne