(erielack) Wreck of the milk train (2)

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-10-20-05

MilkTrainThree.jpg (image/jpeg, 1265x1024 171520 bytes, BF: 7.55 ppb)

    I am unnerved by this photo of the men working under the overturned milk car.

    The notes I sent in the prior e-mail indicate that this was a DL&W accident, but everything else refers to this as a Lackawanna train. Is that shorthand for the DL&W? Is the Borden's car considered a Lackawanna car?

Lynne