From: erielack-owner_@_lists.elhts.org [mailto:erielack-owner@lists.elhts.org] On Behalf Of Andrisd@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 7:39 AM
To: erielack_@_lists.elhts.org
Subject: (erielack) Picture help

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/loco/dlw812.jpg

Good morning, I was wondering if anyone could ID the 3rd unit in the above  photo.  To me it appeares to be an Erie E8, but, if I remember the DLW didn't
have MU connections on the front of E-units So if it is another E unit would

that single unit be providing HEP to the train? Or was there an upgrade to add MU
after the merger?

I have also seen the DLW use F3B outfitted for passenger service as a 3rd  unit on heavy passenger trains between 2 E units.  Has anyone on the list used
the P1K B unit spliced between P2K or Rivarossi E8A units?

Thanks in advance  Andy Cole