(erielack) Re: SF-100 consist sheet - ORER look-up

Perhaps the USLX car was too new to appear in the ORER. The "D" cars include
everything from plain 40' boxes to reefers, so I think it's more or less
equivalent to the "B" label, ie a box-type car. Paul, could you not find the
"A" car, ATSF524199?

Here is the AAR traffic commodity classification; I've listed in quotes some
of the load data from the SF-100 sheet where appropriate:

Grain                                "Grain"
Other farm products       "Farmpro"
Metallic ores
Coal
Crushed stone, gravel and sand
Nonmetallic minerals                             "Nometmn"
Grain mill products                                 "Grainml"
Food and kindred products                   "Othfood"    "Meatpac"
Primary forest products
Lumber and wood products except furniture         "Woodpro"
Pulp, paper and allied products             "Pulpapr"
Chemicals and allied products               "Chempro"
Petroleum products
Stone, clay and glass products               "Stongla"
Coke
Metals and products                                 "Irostel"
Motor vehicles and equipment                "Autoequ"
Waste and scrap materials                     "Scrpwst"
Forwarder and shipper assn traffic
All other carloads                                      "Merchse"  "Machnry"
LCL traffic