RE: (erielack) Caption?...NOW DL&W Mu cars

Okay, now we have
Barney & Smith, the builders of railway cars
And
Binney & Smith, the makers of Crayola crayons.

Now, what was the question?

I was under the impression from the original post we were talking about the car's builder.  Is that
right, or were we talking about the car's lessor?

SGL

Anybody know anything about Barney & Binney?  8^P
The Smith Brothers don't count.

End of EL List Daily V3 #1803