(erielack) ELDCPS Convention - Last chance!

I just wanted to remind everyone on the EL list that the ELDCPS Convention at Scranton will be this coming weekend, from Friday October 21 throught Sunday October 23.  The Hilton has told me that our block of rooms is just about filled.  They will honor our convention rate through Midnight tonight.  The convention is open to members of the ELDCPS, ELHTS, ELHS, NJMRHS, NKPHTS, L&WV Chapter NRHS, Tri-State Chapter NRHS, as well as veterans of the Erie, Lackawanna and EL.  Please visit the ELDCPS website for more details and on-line registration to the convention.  Everything has really come together and this will be a great weekend in Lackawanna Land (even the Fall foliage has held up for us!).  We are near capacity on some events like the night photo session and the banquet so if you are interested in attending make your plans now.  If you need a room at the Hilton you must make your hotel reservation today.

I look forward to meeting many of you next week in Scranton.

Tim Stuy
Secretary - ELDCPS