(erielack) SF-100 consist sheet

More detective work on this document (hope ya'll aren't getting tired of
this). I went back and read the posts from 1999. (BTW, the Archive is nicely
done, very easy to navigate.) The # after car type is wt in tons. Well, duh!
So those pigs were indeed MT's (acc to my OIER lt wt  is 11,200-11,800, ie
5-6 tons). The first TTX has an error, lists duplicate trailer. The lt wt is
listed for the flats so as to not duplicate the trlr wts which are listed
seperately. There is a 5th flat with MT trlrs further back. Maybe Bill
Sheppard can answer this: why did they move ten empty trailers from CO to CX
on SF-100 that day? I'm very puzzled by this.

Re "D" car: someone suggested Plate D box. There is one such car on the
sheet that has EL reporting marks (EL166158), but as luck wd have it, it is
absent from the Color Guide so presumably it's a leaser. Is it one of those
yellow and black cars, Paul? We need someone with an old ORIR to help with
this, and also with ATSF524199, listed as car type "A" which I think is an
all-door car but I'm not sure.

Interestingly, EL166158 and the non-revenue wheel car (and caboose) were the
only cars with EL rep marks on the 123 car train, which gives some idea of
the high proportion of EL traffic which was received from western
connections.

Paul B