Re:(erielack) Edgewater Notes

Jim,

Please ignore this SELF-APPOINTED list cop!  I for one find your historical research and insights to be one of the highlights of this list.  Please give us more of this kind of history.  I for one could care less about models or NJT bi-levels, but I know how to use the delete key.  I wish others here could find that skill and learn not to hit the send key to play list cop!

Ken Clark

jguthrie_@_pipeline.com wrote:

Well, I'm glad to learn that the "history" has a limited and specific meaning for the elhs and this list.

As the timetable admonition says, I will "Be Governed Accordingly."

Cheers,
Jim

Yahoo! for Good