Re: (erielack) thanks to all who answered my question

> The clock is running out finding men who really remember Erie steam; I'm
> glad there are a few on this list.
>
> It wouldn't surprise me though if there are a couple of older railfans who
> do but are not internet saavy. Does anyone on the list know anyone like
> this?

Indeed -- the New Jersey Midland Society has a bunch of Railroadians due to
the merger of the groups some years ago, and some of them are not only
contemporaries of Erie, DL&W, NYS&W steam, I believe there are still a few
who rode behind decapods on the Wilkes Barre and Eastern and other such
exotica.

Cheers,
Jim Guthrie