(erielack) Erie, EL Airslides

With some of the discussion regarding Erie /EL Airslides, I recall that
someone posted an image or two of the Erie cars (several of them in fact) in a
train underneath a highway bridge.  The shot was a bit distant and if memory
serves me, there were two or three of the cars coupled together.  I believe that
the lettering was in pretty good condition so the picture must have been an
early to mid-sixties photo.

I have looked all over the place and cannot find it.  Can anyone direct me to
it (or repost it) or better yet, provide a roster shot of one of these cars?

Thank You,
Mike Bradley