(erielack) Something for the B&Pers

Hi everyone

Last weekend I had a chance to view: ERIE LACKAWANNA IN THE LAST DAYS OF THE
GOLDEN YEARS a RonRail Picture Available  @ www.eldcps.org.

It is a wonderful addition to anyone's EL movie collection.   I was majorly
surprised with a GP-7 Cab ride on the B&P East of Shops between the two
crossings in downtown Bangor.  Way to go Ron.

The only other live movie footage I have ever heard of on the B&P is on the
Come to the Fair video.  I don't have that one can anyone that does confirm
this?  What other B&P movie footage has anyone seen?  Thanks Joel

ELDCPS Member
ELHTS Member 30
ELHS Member 1742
Railroad Museum of PA Member