RE: (erielack) Village of Underwood

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-07-20-05

P1010013.jpg (image/jpeg, 1600x1200 449211 bytes, BF: 4.27 ppb)

A little over a year ago I had the opportunity to participate in a tour of
colliery sites in the Northern Anthracite field. One site we visited was the
Underwood Colliery served by the Erie's Jessup Branch. At the time several
foundations and the top of the buried portal for the "Rock Slope" entrance
to the mines could be seen. A forest has grown around the colliery site and
was discussed that  the area was going to be developed for housing.

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin_@_toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.